Answers you may need about Gleneagle Civic Association and our website.

  • chevron_rightDo I need approval for my project?
    Possibly.   Planned changes to the appearance of your home or yard need review before you commit to your project.   See ACC Approval process for details on variances.  Once you are ready, submit a Project Request, and attach any necessary documentation such as a sketch or photo. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I submit a Covenant violation?
    Please review our Covenants and related Governing Documents before submitting a violation.   If you feel there is a violation, you may submit a request at GCA Request.  Please attach photos as appropriate.
    The Covenants Committee will review your request and you can return to the status of requests online any time.
  • chevron_rightI was told to pay dues?
    The GCA collects a small assessment annually, and has increased a small amount each year.  Dues for 2021 are $54.55.   Properties can be fined a late fee of $15 per year.  If you recently received an invoice, you can view your transactions online.  
    A check for dues can be sent to our mailing address, GCA, P.O. Box 31, Monument, CO 80132
  • chevron_rightHow can I help?
    Our GCA volunteers always needs assistance from our neighbors.  Our projects include maintaining common grounds, reviewing and resolving requests, managing recent technology improvements, organizing events like our Garage Sale or Decorating Contests, and much more.  Contact us about your interests