Gleneagle Civic Association (GCA) E Blast Communication January 2022
Dear GCA Homeowners,
The board of directors, in keeping with their goals and objectives, will provide
updates and communication for community education. When you need
information or have concerns, please refer to the newly designed website
) for covenants, architectural control,
governing documents and much more. Registering for member access allows you
to directly submit project request, HOA status, covenant requests and much
more. All these features are under the Contact Us/Member Area menu item. If
you prefer not to register you can always contact board members for questions,
concerns or compliments via the Contact Us/Email Us menu item. Take a few
minutes to explore the website for community information. The board is run by
volunteers and all volunteers are welcome.
Holiday Lighting Contest Results
This year's holiday lighting was held in the third week of December. Although the
number of houses decorated within our Gleneagle Civic Association was down
this year, we had many beautiful homes to look at for awards. This year's winners
are as follows:
First Place: 265 Rangely Drive
Second Place: 14565 Westchester Drive
Third Place: 14140 Gleneagle Drive
The winners will be receiving an 11 X 17 poster. Thanks to all of the residents of
the Gleneagle Civic Association who had lights up this season !!
Ray Berg Open Space Update
The RBOS continues to be a popular place for dog walking, meeting friends and
peaceful walks with amazing views of the mountains. Trail construction on
section 6 and 7 is nearing completion. Search the new website to see how the
trails connect throughout the open space.
The old pump house located on section 8 was demolished and the debris was
removed. Trail construction is complete on section 2 and 16. Section 14 is
completed up to a vacant lot.
Yearly Dues Notice
The yearly dues notices will be sent soon to all residents. Please send payments
to of $57.25 to :
P.O. BOX 31
Monument, CO 80132
Did You Know?
- Holiday Decorations may be displayed from Thanksgiving to February 1
- Any sheds, fences, painting, improvements to the landscaping must be
- approved by the ACC.
- Parking is only allowed on concrete or paved areas not rock or grass.
- Street parking is allowed during the day, but not overnight.
- Camping trailers and RVs may temporarily park on driveways 3 days before
- and after each trip, the aggregate not to exceed 9 days per month. Trailers
- and RVs shall not be permitted to park on the street at any time.
- Commercial vehicles are not allowed to be parked at residential homes.
- Utility trailers must be stored in a garage or properly screened from view.
- Yard maintenance is required (watering, mowing, removing dead trees and
- shrubs, picking up branches and yard debris).
- Covenant violations can be reported anonymously on the website.
- Trash containers cannot be visible from a neighbor’s property or the street.
- General questions and communication are available on the website.
To improve our neighborhood as spring approaches, we ask for all homeowners
to look around their house and yard and perform necessary cleanup or other
house maintenance. Covenant information will continue to be communicated
through community updates.
Do your part. Help keep Gleneagle a great place to live!
Your Volunteer GCA Board